Join us as we explore examples of marketing excellence...and error.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Marketing this Blog with Technorati


JZ2B3ZPTNK6N

What is this you ask?  Its a claim tag from Technorati that I need to post in order for them to verify that I indeed have a blog.  I am doing this in an effort to drive more traffic to my blog without spending much money...in essence, this is a very low cost (read: FREE) marketing strategy.  I know that building readership is a slow endeavor; one I am willing to endure since most worthwhile marketing strategies are slow endeavors. 

Speaking of slow processes, boy do I wish I had a dollar for every small business client that has come to see me over the last 15 years needing marketing help FAST. (I'd be a 1%'er) Like oil and water, panic mode and marketing strategies don't mix.  Successful marketing is a journey, not a mad dash.  Building relationships, creating value, and communication benefits in a slow process, one that matures the longer they simmers.

But forget all that sage advice...if you have a minute and know Oprah, Ellen, or Jimmy Kimmel, mention this blog so that it finds readers FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment